We are so glad you will be joining us for our wedding celebration. If would like to join us for any additional activities, this is what Paul and I will be doing. Activities will begin for us from The Bridges (that is where we are staying Wednesday - Monday).
- Afternoon float down the Mad River. Drop in at the Lareau Swim Hole and finish at the Pines in Waitsfield, Vermont
- Tubes can be rented at Clearwater Sports for $18 a tube
- Wear water friendly shoes because you may have to walk in the rocky riverbed
- We will park cars at both the beginning and end
- Dinner from the Mad Taco in Waitsfield, Vermont
- We will place orders and do takeout, to bring it back to The Bridges and eat as a group, either in the condos or sit outside by the pool
- Pick up lunch of sandwiches or salads from the Warren Store to bring on the hike and eat at the top
- Where Laura worked as a high schooler and known for their #6 sandwich
- Mid-morning hike up Sunset Rock in Warren, Vermont
- Easy/Moderate 2.2 miles out and back, with 400' elevation gain
- Welcome Drinks at 7:30 pm at The Hyde Away in Warren, Vermont
- Munchies will be served and drinks to be had, while you mingle with other guests and the bride and groom
- Wedding day!
- The bride and groom don't have any specific plans on this day. They are planning to just hang out and relax and then get ready
- Ceremony to begin at 3:30 pm promptly at The Skinner Barn in Waitsfield, Vermont
- Music ends at 9:30 pm and then the after-party will begin, location is to be determined
- Wake up and regret what happened the day before ;-)
- Brunch at 11:00 am to be set up outside at The Bridges in Warren, Vermont
- Relax by the pool and enjoy the day with whoever is around!
- Travel day for the bride and groom to head on to their next adventure
Weather may affect the outdoor activities. Feel free to touch base with Laura (802) 498- 8612 or Paul (502) 507-7978.